- Toor Dal 1/4 Cup
- Tomatoes Large size 2
- Curry leaves 2 stalks
- Water 4 Cups
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves
- Tamarind one lemon size
To be crushed
- Coriander 2 table spoon
- Cumin seed 1/2 tsp
- Pepper 1/4 tsp
- Dry Chillli 1
- Ginger 1 small piece
- Garlic 4 pods
- Crush all the ingredients which need to be crushed
- Put all the ingredients in the pressure cooker expect tamarind
- Pressure cook for half an hour over low heat.
- Open the pressure cooker and mash the ingredient and mix.
- Strain, cover in the pan and heat again, add tamarind juice.
- Now season it with mustard, red chilly , Asafoetida and curry leaves.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and Serve hot with rice