Fresh Methi Leaves
Ingredients for Aloo Methi
- Potatoes - 4
- Chopped onions - 1/2 cup
- Fenugreek leaves -4 small bunches
- Green chillies - 5
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Boil the potatoes and cut into large pieces
- Chop the green chillies and slice the onions.
- Wash and cut the fenugreek leaves and not the stem
- Heat oil , add mustard seeds, cumin seeds,chillies and onions.
- Add turmeric powder, stir for 1 to 2 mts
- Add fenugreek leaves and salt , stir for 2 mts.
- Now add the potatos.
- Cover and cook for 5 to 10 mts.
- Serve hot with chappatis or rice and dal