|Pork Pepper Roast|
Pork Pepper Roast - Trivandrum SpecialI learned this yummy pork pepper roast from Rose Aunty, Trivandrum. She gave me the detailed recipe to make this spicy Pork Pepper Roast.
I tried this dish for my in-law and to my surprise I got a nod of approval from her.:-)Ingredients for Pork Pepper Roast
- Pork - 1kg
- Dry chillies -9
- Turmeric powder -1 tsp
- Pepper - 1 tsp
- Green chillies - 6
- Onion -4
- Vinegar - 1 tblsp
- Coriander powder - 3 tsp
- Jeera powder - 2 tsp
- Ginger - 2" piece
- Full Garlic - 2
- Cinnamon - a few pieces
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves
- Cut meat into big pieces and boil with some clove, cinnamon and salt till soft.
- Slice the meat into small pieces
- Grind all the masala in vinegar.
- Heat oil and fry meat till brown
- Remove meat and curry leaves and fry the masala in the left over oil.
- Stir constantly for few mts then add meat and gravy to the masala
- Cook till the gravy become thick and meat is soft.
- Serve hot with Bread or Fried rice
Servings - 6 - 8
Prep time -15 - 20 minutes
Cooking time - 45 min
Try out this easy and deliciously quick pork pepper road to spice your gourmet.
View other Pork Recipes: Pork Vindaloo