It's just a hotch-potch of few meat and veg that can be instantly done for lunch or dinner. This time I tried with the half packet chicken keema left in the freezer. You can try out the same with other meat.All it takes is just 10 min of your time, and you can surprise people at the dinner table.
Try this keema combo and let me know how you can personalized with your addons.
Quick Fire Keema with Methi:
- Minced mutton/lamb/beef – 500gms
- Methi leaves-cleaned, washed and chopped -250gms
- Chopped onions – 1 cup
- Chopped tomatoes -2 cups
- Chopped Ginger -1 tsp
- Chopped Garlic -1 tsp
- Cubed Potato- 2
- Garam masala -1 tsp
- coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder -1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder -1/2 tsp
- Chiliy powder -1/2 tsp
- Heat oil and add add the garlic, ginger, onions and the garam masala, and stir-fry, till the oil separates.
- Add the tomatoes and continue to stir-fry , then add the salt, coriander, turmeric, red and black pepper.
- Add the meat and potatoes, stir a few times till the colour changes, and then lower the heat.
- Continue to stir fry, till the keema is almost cooked through.
- Add the fenugreek leaves and cook till oil separates . Serve hot.