- Netholi-250 gm
- Red chilly powder-1 1/2 tsp
- Raw Mango-half (cut into cubes)
- Ginger - one small
- Coconut 1 cup
- Shallots 7
- Green Chilly- 5
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves
- Clean Netholi and wash with rock salt and clean well.
- Mix grated coconut, chillie powder, turmeric, ginger, shallots and green chillie.
- Crush all the above well and crush curry leaves at last.
- Take a meen chatti add the fish, mango and the masala
- Mix well with your hand by adding salt and one cup water.
- Cover it and cook it for 5mts or till the fish is cooked.
- Now add the coconut oil and curry leaves
- Serve hot with boiled rice.