|Egg less Sponge Cake in Baking Tray|
Simple Recipe to make Eggless Sponge Cake
At my first attempt, this ake came out so well. Even though it didn't match the taste of the usual cake, it came close to this taste.
If you're a a die-hard vegetarian, then you can try out this eggless cake recipe.
Ingredients for Eggless sponge cake:
- Plain flour - 2 cups
- Milk maid - 1 tin (400gm)
- Butter -200gm
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Soda Bicarbonate - 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
- Preheat oven in 180C for 5-10 minutes
- Mix butter, milkmaid and essence , beat well using a hand blender
- Sieve soda, baking powder and flour thrice so that it will mix well
- Add the flour to the butter mixture
- Mix slowly using a spatula without letting the air bubbles go down
- Pour the batter into the baking tin
- Bake for 30min
After 30 min of baking, here's comes your first egg less sponge cake.
Eggless Sponge Cake Class in Bangalore:
If you require one-to-one cake baking class, then you can contact me for Eggless Sponge Cake class.
I've put up close to Shiridi Sai Baba Temple, Cambridge Layout, Bangalore. You can reach me at Ph# 9379398865 ( Marina). or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.