Grilled Brinjal( Grilled Kathrika)
Another veg dish experiment in my OTG ( grill) came exceptionally well. This quick grill Bringal (eggfruit) got over in less than 15 min. I used very less oil for grill. Due to this, it had spicy charred taste along with all nutritional value of Brinjal.
Ingredients to make Grilled Brinjal
- Brinjal -4
- Turmeric powder -2 pinch
- Pepper powder -1/2 tsp
- Red chilly flakes -1/2 tsp
- Gram Masala-1/2 tsp
- Crushed garlic -4
- Olive oil -2 tsp
- Slice brinjal in a a round shape (Do not peal or make it too thin)
- Marinate with all the above masala and keep it for some time
- Smear little olive oil in the baking tray and little on the brinjals
- Grill for 10mts and it's ready to go...
- Serve hot and crispy.
I'm sure even vegetable haters will melt when the spicy brinjals charred and spiced from the oven make over. Best of all, it required very little effort. This quick dish is recommended for non-cooks, bachelors or those reluctant with bringals. .
Love, peace, and brinjals,