- Noodles -100gm
- Onions -100gm
- French Beans -100gm
- Soya Sauce-1 tsp
- Oil -4 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Red chilly -3
Green chillies in vinegar and chillie sauce to serve
- Boil the Noodles in 1 liter of water for 4-5 mts.
- Drain off water and cool by passing cold water.
- Again drain the water throughly.
- Cut the vegetable into long thin strips.
- Then heat the oil add the vegetables and salt.
- Cover and cook on high flame for 3 to 4 mts
- Now add soya sauce ,red chillies and the cooked noodles and cook for 2 mts.
- Serve hot with chillies in vinegar and chillies sauce.
For non vegetarians you can add 3 eggs, 100 gm of prawns and 100 gm of chicken (all cooked separately with salt and pepper) add them along with the cooked noodles and soya sauce.